What fitness shoes are trending this year?
Okay, we’ve persuaded you that fitness trainers are the way forward. It’s now time to take a deeper look at what’s hot for summer 2019. Below you’ll find a few handy tips for mastering the trainer trend in the upcoming season:
- Muted tones are making a mark: A look that remains just as relevant and popular in 2019, is the white trainer. With the addition of a thick sole, they add an extra dimension to a monochrome outfit - perfect for when you're out with friends until early hours.
- For contrast, try colour-blocking: Light shades have taken the market by storm right now, but if you prefer primary colours over pastels, then you should consider trying the colour block trend. Reds, blues and yellow hues are the colour choices of footwear designers, so expect the sidewalks to dazzle in rainbow hues for the upcoming season.
- 90’s nostalgia is all the rage: Dad trainers are the epitome of nineties shoe styles and continue to take a hold of the footwear market. Well known for over-exaggerated chunky heels with flashes of neon detailing, these shoes are making ladies go gaga over everything colourful, floral and metallic. They go particularly well with coordinated accessories such as hair pieces and handbags.
- The thicker the sole the better: It’s common knowledge that thick, chunky soles are a big draw for footwear-forward females this year. Luckily, we have a variety of shoe styles with ergonomic soles in stock. As summer draws closer, browse our fitness shoe range, and pair your favourites with a midi dress? Trust us – the results are going to look fabulous!
- Slip-ons are in style: As we established earlier, the red-hot slip-on sneaker trend is so in right now, especially if walking is your workout of choice. Not only are they sleek, they are so easy to wear and look fantastic with any outfit.
How to choose fitness shoes
It’s incredibly important that you choose shoes that are made for the type of activity you want to participate in. Don’t turn up to a marathon in a pair of plimsoles, as you’ll be in for a day of pain and suffering! Make sure the shoes fit well and provide proper support for your feet. Do you prefer classic or athletic? Buying trainers with more traditional fabrics such as leather are better if you need hardwearing shoes. Opt for modern technical fabrics such as mesh and synthetics if you prefer better airflow and breathability. Many styles feature removable footbeds which allow for additional supportive insoles. They can be customised to fit the natural shape of your foot. So, if you are struggling to find the right fit, try your desired shoe with an additional insole and see if they feel more comfortable.
Inspect your fitness trainers regularly!
Be sure to check your shoes on a regular basis and replace them if they show significant signs of wear and tear. As a general rule, you should look to replace them if the sole tread is worn out, and if you feel pain in your feet, hips, knees or shins after sport.
Where do I buy the best sports shoes online?
At Lesara, we have a wide variety of fitness shoes to cater to the needs of any health-conscious fashionista. From pretty floral prints and attention-grabbing metallics to breathable canvas textures and glamorous glitter details, you’ll be spoilt for choice when browsing through our latest footwear collection. Shop the most stylish ladies trainers in town and get exceptional offers, secure delivery and a satisfying shopping experience.